Posted March 1st, 2010 @ 3:00am· 6 fresh fish fillets (4 to
· Salt and pepper, to taste
· 3 tablespoon butter
· 3 tablespoon olive oil
· 3 large cloves garlic, minced
· 1 1/2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
· 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
· Lemon slices and parsley sprigs
Heat the butter and oil together in a glass measuring cup in the microwave with the garlic.
Heat on for about 1 minute--or until very hot.
Mix together the crumbs and parsley.
Dip fish into the butter mixture and then coat with crumb mixture.
Bake in a preheated 450-degree oven in a shallow baking dish for 10 to 15 minutes or until done through.