Posted May 22nd, 2009 @ 10:27am
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, halved and seeded or 1/2 teaspoon chile pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2/3 cups extra-virgin olive oil
Drop the garlic into the food processor with the motor running to chop.
Scrape the bowl and add all ingredients except the oil. Process by pulsing on and off to finely chop. Pour in the olive oil and process for a few seconds into a smooth sauce.
Serve on grilled steak.