Posted Wednesday, May 14th 2008 @ 4am
- 1 small head napa cabbage, halved and cut into a fine shred
- 1 small head red cabbage, quartered and cut into a fine shred
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded radishes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup nonfat yogurt (or sour cream)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon crushed red chile pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
Toss together all of the slaw veggies.
Whisk together the dressing ingredients and toss into the veggies.
Taste and correct the seasonings.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.