Warren County Liberty Alliance
When: MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 16th at7:00 PM
Where: LEBANON GRAND OPRY HOUSE, 114 N. CHERRY STREET LEBANON, OH 45036
A group of Tea Party/Liberty Group veterans have decided to launch a new group that adheres strictly to the three basic principles of the true conservative movement: LIMITED GOVERNMENT, FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY, FREE MARKETS
Here’s what we are going to do:
· Harness the overwhelming power of conservative Warren County voters
· Focus on local governments first to have direct impact
· Refuse to promote compromised versions of our message through politicians
· Not take on dozens of initiatives at once
· Focus on effective strategies to win on issues and citizen initiatives
· Have meetings that provide understandable education on issues
Northwest Side Tea Party
When: Monday September 16th 7:00PM – 8:30PM
Where: Joy Church – 5000 North Bend
This is a notice of our next Tea Party Meeting on Monday, the 16th at Joy Church. It has been a while since our last meeting and we are excited to see everyone again! Remember we have the book and movie lending table if anyone has something they would like to bring. Also, the church can use canned goods for their food pantry.
Our meeting will feature Chris Monzel, President of Hamilton County Commissioners, who will speak on issues facing Hamilton County. Stadium, Property Taxes, Shared Services, Metropolitan Sewer District and much more. Please come with your questions for Chris as he is always willing to answer questions and share information.
Mr. Monzel is one of the few politicians who has lived up to his promises, so please make an effort to attend as he really likes to hear from his constituents to make sure he is representing them well!
Amy Murray will also join us and discuss her plans to help the City if she is elected to City Council.
West Chester Tea Party Meeting
When: Tuesday, September 17th – Doors open at 6:30
Where: 5430 West Chester Road, West Chester, Ohio 45069
The West Chester Tea Party is proud to host Alan McIntyer from the Low Information Voter and Frederick Douglass Republicans. Alan is an amazing leader in the Black community. This Butler County native spends his time going all across the country, visiting Black neighborhoods spreading the conservative message of Frederick Douglass. He has many amazing success stories and advice on spreading our message that he is excited to share.
We will also have updates on the key issues of the day, including the defunding of Obamacare, immigration and local issues.
Liberty Township Tea Party
When: September 17th at 7 pm
Where: Van Gorden School in Liberty Township
Common Core Panel Discussion (Pros and Cons) on Common Core
Common Core is a national standardization of minimum curriculum and testing approved by the State School Board. This will be a panel discussion.
• Heidi Huber, Ohioans Against Common Core (against)
• Emily Partin, Fordham Institute(for) Recommended by Governor Kasich's office
• Wes Retherford, State Representative (against)
• Bill Coley, State Senate (for)
Key Questions that will be discussed during the Panel Discussion:
• Will Common Core dummy down local standards?
• Will Common Core decrease local control?
• Will Common Core be another unfunded mandate?
• How much will implementation cost local districts?
• Will Common Core handcuff the classroom teacher?
• Will Common Core individual test results be entered into a national data base?
• Is Common Core testing intrusive?
Cincinnati East Tea Party
Cincinnati Mayor and City Council Candidate Night
When: Wednesday, September 18th - Meet & Greet 6:30, Program 7:00
Where: Location: Oakley Community and Senior Center, Hyde Park Plaza
We have invited the likely candidates for the Cincinnati Mayor’s race and a number of first-time candidates seeking to unseat Council members.
Confirmed Speakers: John Cranley, Timothy Dornbusch, Kevin Johnson, Amy Murray, Melissa Wegman
Invited, Not Confirmed: Roxanne Qualls, Kevin Flynn, Vanessa White
March 12 11:30
Nick's American Cafe
248 South Miami Ave.
Cleves Ohio 45002
www.maps.google.com for directions