- 1 1/2 sticks butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
Mix together all ingredients. Press into a 9X13 pan. Bake at 400 degree for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces cool whip, divided
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Mix together the cheese, half of the cool whip and the. Spread onto the cooled crust.
- 1 large box instant vanilla
- 3 cups milk
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed and sliced
- Whole strawberries, for garnish
Mix together the pudding and milk. Fold in strawberries. Spread over cheese topping.
Top with remaining cool whip and garnish with whole strawberries.