· 2 pound Orange Roughy fillets
· 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
· 1/2 cup melted butter
· 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
· 1 teaspoon salt
· 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
· Lemon wedges and parsley sprigs for garnish
Rinse fillets; pat dry.Arrange in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Sprinkle with parsley. Combine butter and lemon juice; drizzle over fish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover pan with foil and chill until ready to bake.
Uncover and bake in a preheated 400-degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until done through.
Serve garnished with lemon wedges and parsley sprigs.Serves 6.