Other Media Partners:
PROGRAM SPONSORS and Simply Money’s team of experts:
Emery Federal Credit Union
7890 E Kemper Road, Suite 100
Cincinnati, OH 45249
Emery Federal Credit Union Bank Switch Kit - Click here to download
Al Pearlman, CPA, Managing Partner
SmithPearlman & Co.
100 Technecenter Drive, Suite 200
Milford, Ohio 45150
Mark Reckman, Esq., Estate Planning Attorney
Wood & Lamping LLP
600 Vine Street, Suite 2500
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Newly Updated Estate Planning & Medicaid Handbook:
Real Property Management of Greater Cincinnati
• The Labor Deparment reports that employers added 203,000 jobs in November, which could help the Federal Reserve start "tapering" quicker. Read the CNBC report for more details.
• It's been a rough year for gold, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a buying opportunity. Read our Cincinnati Enqurier column to learn why.
• Wondering how much your Christmas lights are adding to your electric bill? Duke Energy has a holiday light calculator to help you figure it out!
• Turns out, the economy actually did better in the 3rd quarter than originally thought, growing at 3.6% rate compared to the initial estimate of 2.8%. Reuters has more details.
• First-time jobless claims for last week fell to a two-month low, coming in at 298,000. Read the Bloomberg article for the latest.
• According to Automatic Data Processing (ADP), a payroll processor, private sector hiring in November increased by 215,000. CNBC has more details on why this number could influence the Federal Reserve.
You've had Gray Thursday, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday to go shopping - now it's time to give back!
So join the Giving Tuesday movement!
Giving Tuesday is a campaign to create a national day of giving at the start of the annual holiday season. It celebrates and encourages charitable activities that support non-profit organizations. That means you can donate money, donate your time, or donate resources - it can be whatever you want!
Our Simply Money team is participating today, and we hope you will, too.
For more information on Giving Tuesday, please click here.
You can help honor the sacrifices and legacies of local veterans by teaming up with Honor Flight Tri-State and the Simply Money Foundation!
By giving a $600 tax-deductible donation to the Simply Money Foundation, you'll help send two World War II or Korean War veterans to see their memorials in Washington, DC - this Honor Flight trip is absolutely FREE for the vets!
For your generous contribution, you'll get a comprehensive written financial plan designed by our Simply Money team to help get you on track for retirement! It's a win-win!
The sooner you donate, the sooner we can get these brave men and women, to whom we owe so much, on this trip... and the sooner you can know if your retirement goals are within reach.
To donate right now using our secure donation link, please click here.
If you have any questions about the financial planning process and would like to speak with a member of our Simply Money team before you donate, please click here to schedule a time for a phone consulation.
As we embark on the holiday season, it's important to remember the warnings from FINRA, The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, about possible investment scams exploiting your generosity.