Here are some quick tips that can be helpful around the house.
1) Remove crayons from walls and woodwork with wd 40.
2) To clean dusty oil paintings use a solution of warm water and mild detergents and gently wipe with dampened cloth.
3) 3) When removing screens for storage number them starting in the kitchen and going clockwise around the house.
4) Lemons and ice cubes will keep your disposer in good shape.
5) Make your own rubber mallet by putting a rubber furniture tip over your hammer.
6) Use mineral oil on furniture instead of lemon oil. It is the same thing only cheaper.
7) When a crew hole is too larger insert a golf tee.
8) Best bulb around the vanity is soft white not clear.
9) Use kitchen height cabinets in bathroom and it will be more comfortable.